Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Stuff!

Well it's kind of scary that it's now December 1st...I'm still waiting for summer to arrive!

This fall has been busy though, harvest went well. I completed my externship for the EQ 100 course that I took through Equinology Inc last spring. I got news that I passed the externship as well so I'm now certified as an EEBW. In November I took two more courses with Equinology Inc., their Advanced Massage Techniques and The Principles of Saddle Fitting and Shoeing Dynamics. So now I have two more externships to work on, but I'm very excited about using the new techniques and implementing saddle fitting into my work. If anyone is interested in learning more about Equinology, you can check out the link to their home page on my site.

Hope everyone has a joyous and wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment